FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION Leagues & Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

+14
lameezy87
GLoVe-PLaTeD
KUSHMANN
TheGetHitMan
gbut11
BiGLoCs83
d-othercon-emm_5
EspaniaArmada
smackhead666
SportsGamer2010
ReeZy_2_CoLd
HZGaming4U
MuffleSnuffle
IraqiCOD/Abz
18 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder - Page 2 Empty Re: FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:12 am

Im fighting smackhead666 tomorrow or tonight. after that im fighting beachcruzer, let him know i cant get hold of him, so yeah, make sure you guys announce that, tell dave Smile

Current record: 1-3-0

- PSN: IraqiCOD
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

https://www.youtube.com/r0flowned

Back to top Go down

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder - Page 2 Empty Re: FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

Post by ReeZy_2_CoLd Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:08 pm

one of the people I fought is no longer on the league ladder....does the fight still count and what happened to him his name was dotkomster

Yes, he is back on the Rankings Ladder. Did u take the 1 picture of the Judges cards and 1 for Punch Stats? If you did send them to me or Dave via PSN or to my email hzgaming4u@gmail.com

ReeZy_2_CoLd
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:37 pm

reezy lets fight tonight

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:50 am

alright so reezy and me fought and we both gave it our best. Good fight Breezy. I won by late KO.

Looking forward to fight Iraqi! You mine bro!

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:00 am

reezy you beat DotKomster?

Well i want to fight DotKomster

then "Young Pressure fighter" NSHouston

then "Hold on for dear life" Iraqi tongue 

I think i could beat this three guys. Make my resume look pretty. Then go after Pandanorium, i spar him, i lost, but i think i could beat him  Laughing 

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:15 am

haha you that confident? thats good bro ;p good luck with ur fights bro
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:43 am

great fighter smackhead666 beat me  knocked me out round 8. good fight bro, we should rematch and do some fun sparring sessions soon :)i will upload the video of the match on my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/r0flowned [Abz RS]

- PSN: IraqiCOD
- Abz

My New record should now be: 1-4-0
My rank: #12
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Hi guys i think there was a error with my record. I have not lost but i have my record as one lost. I did fight Pandanomium but he is out of my rank (he is 10 i am 20)

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:32 pm

i beat otkomster, round 8 ko, good fighter, good fight

IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:19 pm

My new record should currently be: 2-4-1
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by d-othercon-emm_5 Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:13 pm

That was some fight my and BiGLoCs had!! Very Happy he may have won and kept his title but i felt like the better fighter, didnt have the luck in the end.. cant wait to get right back up there and earn back a rematch! Smile because i know i can beat anyone now and i know i can beat BiGLoCs on my game! good fight

d-othercon-emm_5
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:49 pm

EspaniaArmada wrote:reezy you beat DotKomster?

Well i want to fight DotKomster

then "Young Pressure fighter" NSHouston

then "Hold on for dear life" Iraqi tongue 

You guys are hilarious! Lmao
I think i could beat this three guys. Make my resume look pretty. Then go after Pandanorium, i spar him, i lost, but i think i could beat him  Laughing 
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

https://www.youtube.com/user/HZGaming4U?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:53 pm

d-othercon-emm_5 wrote:That was some fight my and BiGLoCs had!! :Dhe may have won and kept his title but i felt like the better fighter, didnt have the luck in the end.. cant wait to get right back up there and earn back a rematch! :)because i know i can beat anyone now and i know i can beat BiGLoCs on my game! good fight

Good effort d-conn you are sure a great Boxer and im sure you will be back in Title contention. But dont feel bad because you lost to BigLocs a fighter that is 109-0 81 KO's in OWC...Very Happy
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by d-othercon-emm_5 Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:39 pm

haha i dont feel bad hz Very Happy the scores were 114-112, 114-112 and 113-113 with him nicking a kd at the end to get it haha... good close fight congrats to biglocs Smile

d-othercon-emm_5
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:16 pm

d-othercon-emm_5 wrote:haha i dont feel bad hz :Dthe scores were 114-112, 114-112 and 113-113 with him nicking a kd at the end to get it haha... good close fight congrats to biglocs Smile

Daaaamn that was close bro!! lol. Thats why THE BAND CAMP CREW RULES!! I hate to see a Band Camp beat another but we gotta do what we gotta do right my dude? Very Happy
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by BiGLoCs83 Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:23 pm

Great fight d-othercon you came ready to fight gave me a run for my money bro keep up great work
HZGaming4U wrote:
d-othercon-emm_5 wrote:haha i dont feel bad hz :Dthe scores were 114-112, 114-112 and 113-113 with him nicking a kd at the end to get it haha... good close fight congrats to biglocs Smile

Daaaamn that was close bro!! lol. Thats why THE BAND CAMP CREW RULES!! I hate to see a Band Camp beat another but we gotta do what we gotta do right my dude? Very Happy
BiGLoCs83
BiGLoCs83
WBC UNDISPUTED MW CHAMPION
WBC UNDISPUTED MW CHAMPION

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiHD-iJ2SN-dyN6w1P0XLxg/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:38 am

damn , my old sparring buddy d-othercon has gone a longgg way, he was my first fight in fn-finest tournament and now hes on another level haha, great fighter props to you
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by d-othercon-emm_5 Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:30 pm

IraqiCOD/Abz wrote:damn , my old sparring buddy d-othercon has gone a longgg way, he was my first fight in fn-finest tournament and now hes on another level haha, great fighter props to you

Thanks man i appreciate it! yeah,this whole experience has built me up greatly as a fighter from both the league and the tournament! thanks for entering me in with you guys in the first place! Smile

d-othercon-emm_5
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm

IraqiCOD/Abz wrote:damn , my old sparring buddy d-othercon has gone a longgg way, he was my first fight in fn-finest tournament and now hes on another level haha, great fighter props to you

HARD WORK! And DEDICATION... lol #MoneyMayweather  Cool 
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:23 pm

d-othercon-emm_5 wrote:

Thanks man i appreciate it! yeah,this whole experience has built me up greatly as a fighter from both the league and the tournament! thanks for entering me in with you guys in the first place! Smile

No problem bro it is our pleasure to see fighters improve like you have... Very Happy
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:24 am

Can you add me??
psn: gbut11

Thanks

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Ok so currently my record is 4wins-1loss-3KOS

1st fight against Reezy_2_Cold. Good fighter, has alot of heart but i ended up winning all the rounds and KOing him

2nd fight was against TheGeatHitman. I personally think i should have won that fight. I was more accurate, made more counters, had more accurate and more power punches and put in the about the same punch output. Knock him down twice in the late rounds. Oh well. HZgaming was giving him tips and and everything . How about that? I personally think HZ bought the judges for him. LOL

3rd Fight was against Dotkomster. Fight happened around 2am on sunday. Guy was drunk. Guy came storming and beating me to the punch inside, outside, and midrange. I noticed his punch output very high. Decided to take it easy and tire him out. Came out of my losing streak and knocked him out. He is really good, just needs to conserve his energy a little more.

4th fight was against Beachcruzer. Really good match up. Thought he was beating me, he knocked me down twice early in the fight. But the scorecards in round 8 showed we were tied. Came back and Koed him.

4th fight was a against Beachcruzer again. Asked him if he wanted a rematch and he said yeah. I had the better of him early in the fight. He started to catch up in the mids rounds. And again the scorecards in round 8 showed we were both tied. I came back in the final rounds and knocked him down three times. But Beachcruzer kep standing back up. I won by decision. First victory that resulted with no knockout.

Beachcruzer if you want another rematch just tell me man, good fight. I think there is a rematch clause where we can' fight back to back to back though lol. That is why we only fought two times.

Well anyways guys, i am looking forward to fight Houston and a rematch with TheGetHitman.

I actually sparred with Houston before. Lost by one point. If anyone out there is a good pressure fighter that i can spar with, hit me up. Houston is known as a good pressure and inside fighters. He has a mean left uppercut.

HZgamig, ill sent you the pics againsts my two fights with Beachcruzer later.

Again right now i should be 4wins-1loss- 3KOS

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:50 pm

WOW Espania! Respect for taking the time to type all that up, very nice events, we should spar / have a league fight soon :)I've beat some of the guys you have beat like Beach and Dot , never fought Hitman though.. They're both great fighters, nice record too bro.

My current record's: 2-4-1
Rank #13

What time are you usually online because I never see you on?
I'm usually on around 4-9PM GMT on weekdays. On weekends 12-6PM GMT.

- IraqiCOD / Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:21 pm

GMT time is in Britain/England right? Well i am in Mountain Time U.S. It seems we are 7 hours apart lol.

Yeah i would like to spar. I would also like to watch your match against NSHouston. I need a blueprint to help me beat NSHouston which i think you could help lol. I read you beat him in Decision and knocked him down 3 times. I lost to him by only one point and knocked him once. Let's team up and help me beat Houston yeah?

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Ill probably be on today from 10-1pm

I don't know if you are going to be awake at around 5Am to 8Am lol?

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next