FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION Leagues & Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

+14
lameezy87
GLoVe-PLaTeD
KUSHMANN
TheGetHitMan
gbut11
BiGLoCs83
d-othercon-emm_5
EspaniaArmada
smackhead666
SportsGamer2010
ReeZy_2_CoLd
HZGaming4U
MuffleSnuffle
IraqiCOD/Abz
18 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder - Page 4 Empty Re: FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

Post by EspaniaArmada Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Well i take the picture with my phone, upload them to my computer then sent them to HZgaming4u@gmail.com

I just sent the fights with NSHouston and Slongcut

I should have 9 fights in my record now

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder - Page 4 Empty Re: FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

Post by gbut11 Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:30 am

Hi Guys I want to do my first league fight.

So I challenge someone in the 5 on top of my name and 5 below my name.
Anyone??

My psn is gbut11

I hope this is the right way to challenge someone???

Thanks,

Hope to fight you later.

Ps I am from Belgium so that you no that my timetable is maybe different than yours.

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:30 pm

yh thats right @gbut. gl on ur first fight. read the rules if ur unsure, or watch the video
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

https://www.youtube.com/r0flowned

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Thanks iraqi I watch the vid so I sent a few a message on there psn.

Hope i do a good fight.

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:00 pm

so I did my first leaque fight against "beachcruzer".

I won on points 98-92.

not completly agree with the judges, the last 3 rounds I thought I lost because "beachcruzer" gave it all in the last 3 and I couldn't do much.

thanks for the game beachcruzer.

That makes 1 on my record.

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:01 am

gbut11 wrote:Thanks iraqi I watch the vid so I sent a few a message on there psn.

Hope i do a good fight.

Thats whats up gbutt11! Good luck on ur first fight. Best bet is to Join the League Chat to find opponents and spar with other to warm up ok? I will invite you so join when u are online... Very Happy
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

https://www.youtube.com/user/HZGaming4U?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:02 am

gbut11 wrote:so I did my first leaque fight against "beachcruzer".

I won on points 98-92.

not completly agree with the judges, the last 3 rounds I thought I lost because "beachcruzer" gave it all in the last 3 and I couldn't do much.

thanks for the game beachcruzer.

CONGRATULATIONS on ur first win bro!! I will update the Rankings soon so keep it up and jin the chat...
That makes 1 on my record.
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:18 am

Hi guys,

Did my second fight and lost that 1 against ITEST_SPAMMERS
It was a good fight that I bluw meself.
First 3 rounds he was winning,the 4 I won and I got my drive stunned him in the 5 and then came the turnaround "HE KNOCK ME DOWN" so I got to agressif the next few rounds. He is a good fighter so he took advantage of it, so I got myself landing on the floor round 8.

Again thanks for the game. Win or loose I don't care if i had a good game.

I send stats to HZ.

So my record is now 1 Win 1 lost.

if there are guys that will leaque fight me or train?? No prob just add me.

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:06 pm

ill spar with u bro, great fight with u and itest

- IraqiCOD
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Thanks IraqiCOD.
Did you see the fight??

I spar with you nexttime we are on thanks.

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:01 am

gbut11 wrote:Hi guys,

Did my second fight and lost that 1 against ITEST_SPAMMERS
It was a good fight that I bluw meself.
First 3 rounds he was winning,the 4 I won and I got my drive stunned him in the 5 and then came the turnaround "HE KNOCK ME DOWN" so I got to agressif the next few rounds. He is a good fighter so he took advantage of it, so I got myself landing on the floor round 8.

Again thanks for the game. Win or loose I don't care if i had a good game.

THANKS gbut11! T
I send stats to HZ.

So my record is now 1 Win 1 lost.

if there are guys that will leaque fight me or train?? No prob just add me.
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:14 am

Helo,

Did my third leaque fight, rematch against "ITEST_SPAMMER".

I won that fight on points:97-89.

It was for me a very intens fight "win loss thill round 5 than I notice that he draint more stamina. so I took advantaged of it by throwing more power to the body.It workt, I knocked him down the 7,8. From there it was only playing smart because ITEST is pretty slick and don't want to make the same mistake from the fight before. knock him down again in the 10 but he managed to get up.

Thanks for the great fight.

My record now is 2 win 1 loss

I email you the stats HZ and can you add me on psn??? or what is your psn????

Thanks

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:26 pm

Alright so right now i have 7 fight recorded in the league ladder. I already sent the pictures of the 8th fight against NSHouston (Lost by Decision) and 9th fight against Slongcut (Won by Decision).

I will b senting the pictures of the 10th fight against Reezy_2_Cold (Won by Decision) and 11th fight against Turnup3000 (Won by Decision) tomorrow.

So my 10th fight was against Reezy_2_Cold. Reezy was saying people were telling him he fights similarly to Davedaripped1. Which is true now that i fought him. I decided to give Reezy_2_Cold a rematch because i wanted to see it for myself, which i interestly enough, i had won a spar against Davedaripped1 via knockout the day before. Reezy_2_Cold has improve vastly from the first time we fought. It was a good fight hard. At one point i thought i was going to lose, but i came up victorious with a 3 point lead. I personally thought i won by only 1 point, but the judges scored it differently. Won by Decision. Good fight Reezy

11 fight was against TurnUp3000. This was the most frustrating fight i have ever fought to this point in the league. Alot of people say he runs, i am not going to say anything. So he was beating me the first half of the fight using the same tactic. I thought of quiting several times throughout the fight. I said "Fuk it" and just took the fight to him, brawled it up, and walk through his punches. I won by 2 points. I don't know if i should give him the rematch, an admin needs to really look at the way he fights to detemine if he run or not.

So right my record is

9wins-2 loses- 3 Kos

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:54 pm

i dont want to see anybody go. for all i know he is a cool guy. he just neeeds to adjust his fighting style

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGetHitMan Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:56 pm

LOL You guys are hilarious.
TheGetHitMan
TheGetHitMan
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGetHitMan Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:00 pm

Good job Espania ,maybe we'll meet up later as the league progresses. I still say you are the Cornelious Bundridge of the League. Im the Brian Sutherland of the league.jk.
TheGetHitMan
TheGetHitMan
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:02 am

HZGaming4U wrote:FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder - Page 4 MWLeagueRankingsLadderFULL_zpsbceb1e04ter]
FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder - Page 4 SUNDAYNIGHTFIGHTSCARDS_zps03230349

HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:06 am

[quote="gbut11"]Helo,

Did my third leaque fight, rematch against "ITEST_SPAMMER".

I won that fight on points:97-89.

It was for me a very intens fight "win loss thill round 5 than I notice that he draint more stamina. so I took advantaged of it by throwing more power to the body.It workt, I knocked him down the 7,8. From there it was only playing smart because ITEST is pretty slick and don't want to make the same mistake from the fight before. knock him down again in the 10 but he managed to get up.

Thanks for the great fight.

My record now is 2 win 1 loss

I email you the stats HZ and can you add me on psn??? or what is your psn????

Great Job Bro! But you gotta please start sending me your pictures of the Judges and the the Punch stats bro its the rules ok?
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:34 am

Hi HZ,

I have sending the pictures after ervery fight to your email account.
(HZgaming4you@gmail.com)

Is this correct??? can you tel me where to I have to send them???

Thanks

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:25 pm

cmon guys need some league fights, if ur within 5 spots from me hit me up!!!!!!!!!
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm

I beat TURNUP in a league fight. 69-62, I win by 7th round KO, he won the first round i won the rest.

Good fighter but he's immature and a snake, he's trying to say I didn't show him the stats LOL, when I did show him before we glitched out and then he didnt let me show them because he wanted to play on. He saw my ovrl and first sectio of the stats... So yeah, 50% of the tourny members have had a problem with this kid, he used to run, but ill give him one thing, he fought me like a man tonight and didnt run, so respect but hes still trying to bullshit. Pretty sure you can take my word over it when I say I DIDNT cheat. and he knew my fighter stats.. ill send you the pics through youtube pm or email in a bit...peace HZ and everyone reading this.

TURNUP... grow up bro. i respect you for not running any more but have some self respect.
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:55 pm

My current record should be 3-5-2 ( I lost to slongcut a few days ago AGAIN )
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:54 am

Congratulations iraqiCOD with your win. Hope we can spar again. You gave me two times a beating in sparring I hope that I can turn that arround Question 

If there are guys that want to play just add me. I don't care if it is sparring or league fight win or loss I just want to have fun playing the game. the few fight I did with some guys where all good for me even when I couldn't win.

Thanks

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:33 am

gbut11 wrote:Congratulations iraqiCOD with your win. Hope we can spar again. You gave me two times a beating in sparring I hope that I can turn that arround Question 

If there are guys that want to play just add me. I don't care if it is sparring or league fight win or loss I just want to have fun playing the game. the few fight I did with some guys where all good for me even when I couldn't win.

Thanks

any time bro, ur a champ, keep training and keep boxing Smile hmu if u want a rematch bro, and thanks, gl on ur fights Smile keep posting on the forums! Very Happy
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by KUSHMANN Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi, my PSN is KUSHMANN, how do i apply

KUSHMANN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next