FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION Leagues & Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone.Let' get it on! Who wants to fight?

2 posters

Go down

Hi everyone.Let' get it on! Who wants to fight? Empty Hi everyone.Let' get it on! Who wants to fight?

Post by EspaniaArmada Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Hi everbody lets fight!Iam tired of spammers. Ready to fight good fights and not get rustrated.

Why cat i see what i am writting by the way? Its all black until i highlight the letters.

Well anways i am from the U.S looking to fight good fighters. I am reletavive new but i ca still hold myown. Goodto see this league in place. I like the concept

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone.Let' get it on! Who wants to fight? Empty Re: Hi everyone.Let' get it on! Who wants to fight?

Post by EspaniaArmada Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Wow i mispelled alot of worlds. I could not see anything. Hmmm it seems there are some problems with making posts. I write but the letters are white and cant see them with the white background. Its a little weird. Well anyways hopefully i can join the league and be a licensed boxer.

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone.Let' get it on! Who wants to fight? Empty Re: Hi everyone.Let' get it on! Who wants to fight?

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:03 pm

EspaniaArmada wrote:Wow i mispelled alot of worlds. I could not see anything. Hmmm it seems there are some problems with making posts. I write but the letters are white and cant see them with the white background. Its a little weird. Well anyways hopefully i can join the league and be a licensed boxer.

i know bro..its annoying...hz really needs to fix upo this site lol. great to have u in this league and community. i added you hopefully we can fight soon

- IraqiCOD on PSN
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

https://www.youtube.com/r0flowned

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:54 pm

i am online. let's fight

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:15 am

EspaniaArmada wrote:i am online. let's fight

ill hit u up when im on bro
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

https://www.youtube.com/r0flowned

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:06 pm

sure thing

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down