FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION Leagues & Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW MEMBERS WHO WANT TO JOIN OFFICIAL LIST STICKY (FOR HZ AND DAVE)

+2
bigpenis1
IraqiCOD/Abz
6 posters

Go down

NEW MEMBERS WHO WANT TO JOIN OFFICIAL LIST STICKY (FOR HZ AND DAVE) Empty NEW MEMBERS WHO WANT TO JOIN OFFICIAL LIST STICKY (FOR HZ AND DAVE)

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Yo ima put this list for new members who have done all the right things to join and are now waiting to be added to the LEAGUE LADDER. To check if you're on the LEAGUE LADDER go here (I will register them myself, and give them lisence, but i need HZ or Dave to add them to the ladder): http://postimg.org/image/7tzelt4ph/ or better yet just click on the tab to the right of "FORUM" on the top, the icon that has two red boxing gloves and says "FNC TOURNEY's LEAGUE" , and make sure to add all the members on PSN so you can spar and learn about the league, I also host a CHAT ROOM for all PSN LEAGUE MEMBERS so add me IraqiCOD to be invited to it. Anyway, here is the list of the guys who currently want to join, when HZ OR DAVE add them to the ladder I will remove them from the list:

Their PSNS:
1- PlexinTexan (hes always in chat room hes ready to fight)
2- Steyolol (he made his fighter and just spoke with himi in chatroom)
3- Rhino_713 (he just signed up ive fought him and hes good, seems keen)
4- xRespect_MyGame

- UPDATED: 26-03-14 06:18pm GMT

Last edited by IraqiCOD/Abz on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 11 times in total
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

https://www.youtube.com/r0flowned

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS WHO WANT TO JOIN OFFICIAL LIST STICKY (FOR HZ AND DAVE) Empty Re: NEW MEMBERS WHO WANT TO JOIN OFFICIAL LIST STICKY (FOR HZ AND DAVE)

Post by bigpenis1 Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:51 am

cool league

bigpenis1

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS WHO WANT TO JOIN OFFICIAL LIST STICKY (FOR HZ AND DAVE) Empty Re: NEW MEMBERS WHO WANT TO JOIN OFFICIAL LIST STICKY (FOR HZ AND DAVE)

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Updated
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

https://www.youtube.com/r0flowned

Back to top Go down

Post by turnup3000 Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Hz bro we have 7 new member _
turnup3000
turnup3000
WBC UNDISPUTED MW CHAMPION
WBC UNDISPUTED MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by sam-goody-31 Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:54 am

I would like to join your league Just need to know what to do I'm registered but I don't know if I'm a license fighter goodie 36 at gmail.com or sam-goody-31 on ps3

sam-goody-31

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS WHO WANT TO JOIN OFFICIAL LIST STICKY (FOR HZ AND DAVE) Empty ready to join

Post by Preme70d Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:28 pm

my name is preme70d add me on fnc ps3r]

Preme70d

Back to top Go down

Post by Preme70d Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:45 pm

please add me to the leaugue my psz3 online id is preme70d

Preme70d

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS WHO WANT TO JOIN OFFICIAL LIST STICKY (FOR HZ AND DAVE) Empty please add me

Post by bOmBoCLoTh23 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:30 pm

please add me to the leaugue my psz3 online id is jahmanCZ
bOmBoCLoTh23
bOmBoCLoTh23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down