FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION Leagues & Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

+14
lameezy87
GLoVe-PLaTeD
KUSHMANN
TheGetHitMan
gbut11
BiGLoCs83
d-othercon-emm_5
EspaniaArmada
smackhead666
SportsGamer2010
ReeZy_2_CoLd
HZGaming4U
MuffleSnuffle
IraqiCOD/Abz
18 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder - Page 5 Empty Re: FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

Post by EspaniaArmada Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:00 pm

Kushman you will have to answer one question from each league member. A initiation process per say. Who is your favorite disney princess? and why?

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder - Page 5 Empty Re: FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

Post by EspaniaArmada Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

Just playing man.

Go on PSN and add HZgaming4u.

Message him saying you would like to join.

Welcome

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:50 am

Hi,

Did my fourt league fight"a remach against beachcruzer" that I won by decision 97-92.

first we did a sparring that I won also by desision but not completely agree with the judges.

Then we did the "league fight" he make it hard for me because he was fighting southpad. 1 round I loss, 2 win, 3 lose and the fourt I managed to knock him down that turned the tables for me because he got more aggressif. I just have to play it smart. So I won by desicion.

Thanks for the good game beachcruzer.

My record is now 3 wins 1 loss 0 ko

I will send the pics to fightnightsfinest and he said he will send them to you HZ.

and guys spar , league fight ,win, lose don't madder for me. Just add me thanks

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:39 pm

gratz gbut. beachcruzer is very good. well done for beating him, i agree southpaw is difficult to adjust to lol so goood job bro Smile keep it up and keep up the updates, and whats up esp? u havent been here in a while
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

https://www.youtube.com/r0flowned

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:58 pm

University  Neutral 

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Unbelievable. At least five guys have said Turnup runs and yet this has not been looked into it. One of the Admins even said "Your shit is out of luck". Us new guys don't have video cameras. I am not going to buy a video camera just to catch his guy.

I saw Iraqi recent comment saying he stopped running. I saw in one of NSHouston's videos fighting against him and he seemed to not run consistently. So i gave him the opportunity of a rematch. Yet he did it to me, even worst than the first time that i beat him. I tried to really go at it this time and exchange with him, yet he kept running. I gassed out, he knocked me out.

I have been nice to Turnup. For all i know he is a 16 yr old that doesnt realize he runs, and instead believes he is boxing and fighting like floyd mayweather and adrien broner.

I asked one of the Admins in PM to look into this and he told me "Sorry if you dont have video your shit's out of luck". Wow. The admin went into the chatrooms and asks Turnup "Why do people keep saying your a runner"....well shit thanks quickly giving away who might the most recent person be because i had just fought him. I did not told Turnup anything, this was just something that i told the Admin. Yet he brought it up to the chatrooms and it quickly boiled up, the admin getting into it aswell.

Unbelievable.

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 pm

EspaniaArmada wrote:Unbelievable. At least five guys have said Turnup runs and yet this has not been looked into it. One of the Admins even said "Your shit is out of luck". Us new guys don't have video cameras. I am not going to buy a video camera just to catch his guy.

I saw Iraqi recent comment saying he stopped running. I saw in one of NSHouston's videos fighting against him and he seemed to not run consistently. So i gave him the opportunity of a rematch. Yet he did it to me, even worst than the first time that i beat him. I tried to really go at it this time and exchange with him, yet he kept running. I gassed out, he knocked me out.

I have been nice to Turnup. For all i know he is a 16 yr old that doesnt realize he runs, and instead believes he is boxing and fighting like floyd mayweather and adrien broner.

I asked one of the Admins in PM to look into this and he told me "Sorry if you dont have video your shit's out of luck". Wow. The admin went into the chatrooms and asks Turnup "Why do people keep saying your a runner"....well shit thanks quickly giving away who might the most recent person be because i had just fought him. I did not told Turnup anything, this was just something that i told the Admin. Yet he brought it up to the chatrooms and it quickly boiled up, the admin getting into it aswell.

Unbelievable.

I spared with TURNUP 3 times and hes an outside Boxer but not a spammer bro! You dont wanna see an OWC spammer in the League trust me so u can see a real spammer. Im training TURNUP tomorrow starting for 3 days and ya will see a monster soon ya will see, because he takes a lot of srap from u guys and still tries to get better and doesnt cry and quit the league like others. He is just a kid trying to get better at FNC and taking hes career step by step with no hurries til he gets better. Ya dont have to fight with him anymore if ya dont want, there are plenty of others to fight. In the next 5 days TURNUP wont need to run or fight outside anymore I give you guys my word...  Cool 
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

https://www.youtube.com/user/HZGaming4U?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:05 pm

No. TURNUP HAS ran from me. HZ just because he fights a certain way with YOU does NOT mean he doesn't run and hide against all the other people since he knows they are not admins/and they dont record. His attitude is disgusting too. I'm with ESP on this one.. TURNUP needs to get kicked ive had enough. HZ stop being ignorant, when we say he RUNS he RUNS not being an outside boxer... He also lies and says his ps3 freezes every time he knows hes gonna lose a fight, and magically when hes winning his ps3 is fine... Done.

- IraqiCOD-PSN
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:04 am

i like the new icons ;p

Im glad you like them bro... Very Happy
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:32 pm

Helo,

did my fifth league fight " rematch against iTEST_SPAMMERS "

That I lost. I was winning the first rounds to easy and get overconfident and start losing. He ko me in the eight. Totaly my foult. It won't happen again.

he was fighting southpad now, for me a sin that i am getting better.

Thanks for the good game ITEST. always enjoy playing you. I have to learn a lot.

HZ i gone sent the pics to fightnightsfinest it is easyer for me because the charge a lot of money to sent pics from belgium to the vs with my phone. I hope you got my previous pics fromfightnightsfinest??

Guys want to spar, league , fight southpad,win or lose I don care. For me it is the fun playing the game like it should be played.

Thankx

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:34 pm

O HZ my record should be now:

3 wins 2 loss 0 ko

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:26 pm

gbut i think its less expensive and even free if you upload photos to your computer, and send them via email to hz. that is what i do.

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:32 pm

That is true espania but HZ ask me to sent them to his phone it was for him easyer and quicker.

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:56 am

I would recommen if you send through email though. Its free for you. It might take a few more days for HZ to get to his email and check it instead of quickly looking it up on his phone, but you got to realize you dont want to be paying continually.

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:24 am

Ok so my 12th fight was against Dotkomster. He called me out in the chatroom for a rematch. I keep getting call a ducker so i had to give him the rematch even though i had KOed him in the 1st fight. Dotkomster was an extremely hard opponent. The scoredcards in round 8 showed i was down by threee points. It was clutch time. I gave it my all and ended KOing him in the 12 round. Knocked him down after the 4 try. Good fight Dotkomster. Hopefully we can now move to better things.

My 13th fight was against Turnup. I did'nt want to give him the rematch because of the way he fights. But i noticed a couple of days laters he did not seem to run as much in a fight against Houston in one video. Iraqi also said he did not run as much as the first. So i decided to grant him the rematch. I regret it. It was so frustrating i forgot to the the pictures after the time. In short, he knocked me out. I won't be fighting him anymore.

My 14th fight was against NSHouston. NSHouston has changed his style from being an Inside to an Outside fighter. I knew that this was going to be a thinking man's game so decided to watch his fights and observe his style. I decided to use the style of his cousin Bandit. Bandit beat me twice is spar by using big hooks into the body to tire me out. This is what i essentially did, but with uppercuts. I won the fight by decision 7 rounds to 3.

I send the pics of Dotkomster and Houston to HZ gmail. I dont have the pics of the Turnup fight but i am sure he send them.

My record should now be 11wins-3loses-4KOS

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:30 pm

gbut11 wrote:Helo,

did my fifth league fight " rematch against iTEST_SPAMMERS "

That I lost. I was winning the first rounds to easy and get overconfident and start losing. He ko me in the eight. Totaly my foult. It won't happen again.

he was fighting southpad now, for me a sin that i am getting better.

Thanks for the good game ITEST. always enjoy playing you. I have to learn a lot.

HZ i gone sent the pics to fightnightsfinest it is easyer for me because the charge a lot of money to sent pics from belgium to  the vs with my phone. I hope you got my previous pics fromfightnightsfinest??

Guys want to spar, league , fight southpad,win or lose I don care. For me it is the fun playing the game like it should be played.

Thankx

Cool bro I understand and thanks for your good participation... Very Happy
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:32 pm

EspaniaArmada wrote:Ok so my 12th fight was against Dotkomster. He called me out in the chatroom for a rematch. I keep getting call  a ducker so i had to give him the rematch even though i had KOed him in the 1st fight. Dotkomster was an extremely hard opponent. The scoredcards in round 8 showed i was down by threee points. It was clutch time. I gave it my all and ended KOing him in the 12 round. Knocked him down after the 4 try. Good fight Dotkomster. Hopefully we can now move to better things.

My 13th fight was against Turnup. I did'nt want to give him the rematch because of the way he fights. But i noticed a couple of days laters he did not seem to run as much in a fight against Houston in one video. Iraqi also said he did not run as much as the first. So i decided to grant him the rematch. I regret it. It was so frustrating i forgot to the the pictures after the time. In short, he knocked me out. I won't be fighting him anymore.

My 14th fight was against NSHouston. NSHouston has changed his style from being an Inside to an Outside fighter. I knew that this was going to be a thinking man's game so  decided to watch his fights and observe his style. I decided to use the style of his cousin Bandit. Bandit beat me twice is spar by using big hooks into the body to tire me out. This is what i essentially did, but with uppercuts. I won the fight by decision 7 rounds to 3.

I send the pics of Dotkomster and Houston to HZ gmail. I dont have the pics of the Turnup fight but i am sure he send them.

My record should now be 11wins-3loses-4KOS

AWESOME MY DUDE!! Very Happy
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:36 pm

i lost to dotko by ko

i beat itestspammers by ko

my new record should now be 5-4-4
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by GLoVe-PLaTeD Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:19 pm

just scored 10rd ko for my first fight, great fight beachcruzer, respect bro. who do we send the pics too? or email?
GLoVe-PLaTeD rec. 1-0-1ko

GLoVe-PLaTeD
GLoVe-PLaTeD
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by lameezy87 Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:27 pm

I just beat cliffhanger_63 by ko I sent the email of the final game stats

lameezy87
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by GLoVe-PLaTeD Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:41 pm

lameezy87 wrote:I just beat cliffhanger_63 by ko I se

Lwts get this going bro.. ill be on tonight 6ps s
GLoVe-PLaTeD
GLoVe-PLaTeD
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by Patch1489 Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:31 pm

How do you guys take the pictures?

Patch1489
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Patch1489 wrote:How do you guys take the pictures?
use ur phone
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by MuffleSnuffle Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:55 pm

I need a fight, someone hit me up around my rank, i need to get active. Been to inactive recently. Add me on psn or send a message for a fight Smile

MuffleSnuffle
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by GLoVe-PLaTeD Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:03 pm

going to be jumping on in a few min.. trying to get sum fights in before the sup;erbowl.. hit me up fellas
GLoVe-PLaTeD
GLoVe-PLaTeD
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next