FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION Leagues & Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

+14
lameezy87
GLoVe-PLaTeD
KUSHMANN
TheGetHitMan
gbut11
BiGLoCs83
d-othercon-emm_5
EspaniaArmada
smackhead666
SportsGamer2010
ReeZy_2_CoLd
HZGaming4U
MuffleSnuffle
IraqiCOD/Abz
18 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder - Page 6 Empty Re: FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

Post by gbut11 Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:54 am

Thanks for all the great sparring games all you guys are very good fighters.

Thanks for the tips you guys gave me.

Hope to do some league fights now so guys everyone around my rank thats want to do a game?

thanks

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder - Page 6 Empty Re: FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

Post by GLoVe-PLaTeD Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Will be jumping on in a few min. trying to get in a couple of fights been wanting to jump on this chat room that fighters are talking about can someone shoot me an invite please
GLoVe-PLaTeD
GLoVe-PLaTeD
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by GLoVe-PLaTeD Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Won my second fight against Lameezy87. GF sir.
GLoVe-PLaTeD  rec.  2-0-2 ko's
GLoVe-PLaTeD
GLoVe-PLaTeD
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:42 am

MuffleSnuffle wrote:I need a fight, someone hit me up around my rank, i need to get active. Been to inactive recently. Add me on psn or send a message for a fight Smile

You are one of the good ones Muffles, I cant wait to see you active and climbing the Ranks... Very Happy
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

https://www.youtube.com/user/HZGaming4U?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:43 am

gbut11 wrote:Thanks for all the great sparring games all you guys are very good fighters.

Thanks for the tips you guys gave me.

Hope to do some league fights now so guys everyone around my rank thats want to do a game?

thanks

New Ranking Rules will be enforeced! Stay tunned for my PSN message... Very Happy
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 am

GLoVe-PLaTeD wrote:Won my second fight against Lameezy87. GF sir.

Great Job bro!! I am glad you are now active. Here is my number so you can send me 1 Pic of the Judges Cards and 1 Pic of the Punch Stats for every win going forward ok bro? Very Happy
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGetHitMan Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:08 am

I had two League fights last night, I lost to TURNUP3000 and I won by KO against Lameezy87. Both tough fights. Ironically TURNUP apologized after beating me. lol...
TheGetHitMan
TheGetHitMan
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by GLoVe-PLaTeD Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:53 am

HZGaming4U wrote:
GLoVe-PLaTeD wrote:Won my second fight against Lameezy87. GF sir.

Great Job bro!! I am glad you are now active. Here is my number so you can send me 1 Pic of the Judges Cards and 1 Pic of the Punch Stats for every win going forward ok bro? Very Happy

still looking for your number bro\
GLoVe-PLaTeD
GLoVe-PLaTeD
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by GLoVe-PLaTeD Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:55 am

MuffleSnuffle wrote:I need a fight, someone hit me up around my rank, i need to get active. Been to inactive recently. Add me on psn or send a message for a fight Smile

add me bro.. looking foward for  a fight
GLoVe-PLaTeD
GLoVe-PLaTeD
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:45 pm

I beat most of the guys who are ontop of me, and yet im still rank #19? and my icon is the worst one lol. w/e. my record is wrong btw, it should be 5-6-4
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

https://www.youtube.com/r0flowned

Back to top Go down

Post by GLoVe-PLaTeD Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:43 pm

I know its hard to keep track of everyone record.. my record should be 4-0-2ko's  
i got wins over
Lameezy
beachcruzer
loco P420
Itestspammers

Keep up the good work
GLoVe-PLaTeD
GLoVe-PLaTeD
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:49 am

6-7-5 should be my new record,  i beat gbut by ko in round 9 and also lost to davedarippedone by ko in round 6 yesterday
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:38 am

There comes a day iraqi when i beat you hands down lol  Laughing

just wait untill that day.......

Hope we can do a rematch.

Thanks for the fight bro.

Respect

so i lost my record should be

3wins 3loss 0ko

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:10 pm

great fight gbut bro Smile we'll see haha ur a great fighter
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by MuffleSnuffle Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:31 pm

HZGaming4U wrote:

You are one of the good ones Muffles, I cant wait to see you active and climbing the Ranks... Very Happy
Thanks hz, ill be climbing up soon, i just want to try get some raked matches in to get my game back, i need to be on top of my form Very Happy

MuffleSnuffle
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:56 am

i lost to slongcut by ko in round 6. my new record should be 6-8-5
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:22 pm

i beat itestspammers 10 rounder descision 95-93 to me, new record should be: 7-8-5
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:55 pm

IraqiCOD/Abz wrote:i beat itestspammers 10 rounder descision 95-93 to me, new record should be: 7-8-5

How many times are you guys gonna fight ITEST?? lol
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:19 pm

are you joking? dont try to say that i fight the same oppononents when all my losses have come from world class fighters with 100x more experience than me but then you still drag me down to the worst rank #29 when ive beaten most of the #10s but they get a higher rank + icon when THEYRE  the ones who fought bums and the same opponents. i only fought itestpammers ONCE for a league fight, maybe TWICE max. thanks for giving me credit for my effort in the league bro i can garantee ive beaten 80% of the people above me but my efforts are ignored and theyre praised for nothing lol.
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:30 pm

I feel you bro. Ive only fought Itest once, sparred him twice and they say i fought him nine times. I dont know if they are joking or not. But when i pointed it out to them one of them said "Do you think i care who you fought?" So i guess they were just trying to piss me off.

I want to be cool with them, and they make it seem like they are cool with me. But when there is disagreements they explode.

I dont give two fucks about the rankings. I give an idea about a mid level belt and they call me power hungry. Pfft please, i only play a couple of hours, i aint gonna be a titleholder any time soon. I just want to other newcomers and myself to have some fun chasing something reachable. Look at the fucking rankins, the same guys, this guys have been playing for years.

And yes there is clear favoritism in this game and shit talking behind peoples back. Hopefully this post doesn get deleted like my previous one. So much for being an open forum, one that you cant critize.

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:38 am

yeah defo favoritism in this game lol. ive beaten atleast 10 opponents who are higher rank than me, just because they got less losses because they fought bums and cherry picked, and they fought easy opponents, they are seen as the better fightersm which is wrong lol. politics i guess, even ask davedaripped one he said i improved a lot when we sparred, yet im given the shittest rank, im even below NON ACTIVE PLAYERS LMFAO.
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:25 pm

yo i lost to bandit and dok doser i shoild have 4 loses

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:09 pm

i just beat glove, the undefeated prospect with his record of 4-0-4, hes a great fighter, was a close as fuck fight 95-93 to me, my new record should now be: 8-8-5 ( i also beat itest few days ago and wasnt updated on my record)
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:18 pm

IraqiCOD/Abz wrote:are you joking? dont try to say that i fight the same oppononents when all my losses have come from world class fighters with 100x more experience than me but then you still drag me down to the worst rank #29 when ive beaten most of the #10s but they get a higher rank + icon when THEYRE  the ones who fought bums and the same opponents. i only fought itestpammers ONCE for a league fight, maybe TWICE max. thanks for giving me credit for my effort in the league bro i can garantee ive beaten 80% of the people above me but my efforts are ignored and theyre praised for nothing lol.

Can you please name all of the Top Fighters that you have beaten and also the Top 12 Ranked boxers that you have defeated in League Play please?? Sparring doesnt count and really doesnt matter. So Plese name all Top 12 Boxers that you have beat? Again in League Fights and that you have sent me pic for the proves and all cool?
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:26 pm

IraqiCOD/Abz wrote:yeah defo favoritism in this game lol. ive beaten atleast 10 opponents who are higher rank than me, just because they got less losses because they fought bums and cherry picked, and they fought easy opponents, they are seen as the better fightersm which is wrong lol. politics i guess, even ask davedaripped one he said i  improved a lot when we sparred, yet im given the shittest rank, im even below NON ACTIVE PLAYERS LMFAO.

Which of these Boxers have you beaten in League Fight Competition so far?

1) LaBrezzieAna
2) BigLoCs83
3) MilitiaMatic
4) Davedaripped1
5) HZGaming4U
6) llanto209
7) ACcarnage
Cool Dok_Doser
9) FightNightsFinest
10) d-otherconn
11) Professor313
12) Beachcruzer
13) MuffleSnufle
14) Pandamonium808
15) TheGetHitMan
16) DotKomster
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next