FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION Leagues & Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

+14
lameezy87
GLoVe-PLaTeD
KUSHMANN
TheGetHitMan
gbut11
BiGLoCs83
d-othercon-emm_5
EspaniaArmada
smackhead666
SportsGamer2010
ReeZy_2_CoLd
HZGaming4U
MuffleSnuffle
IraqiCOD/Abz
18 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder - Page 3 Empty Re: FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:57 am

EspaniaArmada wrote:Ill probably be on today from 10-1pm

I don't know if you are going to be awake at around 5Am to 8Am lol?

not sure bro, but yeah, go on nshouston's youtube channel, he has our fight recorder Smile go check it out, we'll spar soon
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

https://www.youtube.com/r0flowned

Back to top Go down

FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder - Page 3 Empty Re: FNC Middleweight Rankings Ladder

Post by EspaniaArmada Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Alright so i was finally able to redeem my lose against TheGetHitman

6th fight was against TheGetHitman. I dominated throughout the fight. Wanted to prove a point and KOed hm early in the fight. Th plan backfired though i was able to Knocked him down three times. Was getting tired, he knocked me down once. Wasn't able to put him down, put was satisfied with the victory and huge lead in scorecards.

7th fight against TheGetHitman. This was the third fight against him, winner would win the series. I decided to conserve my energy and not punch myself out. Pull off ahead early in the rounds. Feeled pretty comfortable that i could pull a victory. I was able to adapt myself to his style, so i decided to go on auto pilot and zoned out. I started giving away rounds, but i knew i could pull of the decision victory. Won by decision.

Good fight TheGetHitman. I was actually very impressed with my performanced. We can now move on to better things now.

It would be great if you sent the pics to HZ or Dave

My record should now be 6-1-3KOS

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:51 pm

i want Espania soon Smile
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:46 pm

EspaniaArmada wrote:Ok so currently my record is 4wins-1loss-3KOS

1st fight against Reezy_2_Cold. Good fighter, has alot of heart but i ended up winning all the rounds and KOing him

2nd fight was against TheGeatHitman. I personally think i should have won that fight. I was more accurate, made more counters, had more accurate and more power punches and put in the about the same punch output. Knock him down twice in the late rounds. Oh well. HZgaming was giving him tips and and everything . How about that? I personally think HZ bought the judges for him. LOL

3rd Fight was against Dotkomster. Fight happened around 2am on sunday. Guy was drunk. Guy came storming and beating me to the punch inside, outside, and midrange. I noticed his punch output very high. Decided to take it easy and tire him out. Came out of my losing streak and knocked him out. He is really good, just needs to conserve his energy a little more.

4th fight was against Beachcruzer. Really good match up. Thought he was beating me, he knocked me down twice early in the fight. But the scorecards in round 8 showed we were tied. Came back and Koed him.

4th fight was a against Beachcruzer again. Asked him if he wanted a rematch and he said yeah. I had the better of him early in the fight. He started to catch up in the mids rounds. And again the scorecards in round 8 showed we were both tied. I came back in the final rounds and knocked him down three times. But Beachcruzer kep standing back up. I won by decision. First victory that resulted with no knockout.

Beachcruzer if you want another rematch just tell me man, good fight. I think there is a rematch clause where we can' fight back to back to back though lol. That is why we only fought two times.

Well anyways guys, i am looking forward to fight Houston and a rematch with TheGetHitman.

I actually sparred with Houston before. Lost by one point. If anyone out there is a good pressure fighter that i can spar with, hit me up. Houston is known as a good pressure and inside fighters. He has a mean left uppercut.

HZgamig, ill sent you the pics againsts my two fights with Beachcruzer later.

Again right now i should be 4wins-1loss- 3KOS

I will be looking for your Pics of each fight to determine if you send them all ok? Great Resume by the way man, awesome post... Very Happy

HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

https://www.youtube.com/user/HZGaming4U?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:48 pm

EspaniaArmada wrote:GMT time is in Britain/England right? Well i am in Mountain Time U.S. It seems we are 7 hours apart lol.

Yeah i would like to spar. I would also like to watch your match against NSHouston. I need a blueprint to help me beat NSHouston which i think you could help lol. I read you beat him in Decision and knocked him down 3 times. I lost to him by only one point and knocked him once. Let's team up and help me beat Houston yeah?

Thats the way to do t bro! Always watch your opponents fights on youtube before fighting them cuz it helps a lot hell yeah! Very Happy
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:50 pm

EspaniaArmada wrote:Alright so i was finally able to redeem my lose against TheGetHitman

6th fight was against TheGetHitman. I dominated throughout the fight. Wanted to prove a point and KOed hm early in the fight. Th plan backfired though i was able to Knocked him down three times. Was getting tired, he knocked me down once. Wasn't able to put him down, put was satisfied with the victory and huge lead in scorecards.

7th fight against TheGetHitman. This was the third fight against him, winner would win the series. I decided to conserve my energy and not punch myself out. Pull off ahead early in the rounds. Feeled pretty comfortable that i could pull a victory. I was able to adapt myself to his style, so i decided to go on auto pilot and zoned out. I started giving away rounds, but i knew i could pull of the decision victory. Won by decision.

Good fight TheGetHitman. I was actually very impressed with my performanced. We can now move on to better things now.

That is your record only if I can find and verify all of the pictures of these fights or if all of those opponents are withing ur range to be able to fight ok bro im serious...
It would be great if you sent the pics to HZ or Dave

My record should now be 6-1-3KOS
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by gbut11 Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:12 am

thankx for adding me. Hope we can do a few games.

gbut11
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:19 am

gbut11 wrote:thankx for adding me. Hope we can do a few games.

No problem bro! Please message me on PSN if you have any questions ok? But u are set to start boxing and finding fights... Very Happy
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:40 am

i think my record is 2-4-1 not 3-4-2... i might be wrong but let me know hz
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:47 pm

HZ gaming moving me down to the 14#-17 Rank range. I want to fight Slongcut and NSHouston. That is the rank that i deserve. Not 6

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:20 pm

IraqiCOD/Abz wrote:i think my record is 2-4-1 not 3-4-2... i might be wrong but let me know hz

As you wish COD... lol
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:51 am

Add "QUICK0072" to the league. he posted on this section, you may not have seen it, HZ
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:12 am

+FightNightsFinest you down for a league fight sunday vs me? I'll be on around 7-9GMT hit me up if you are, +HZGaming4U +davedarippedone add it to the rankings ladder when its confirmed

- IraqiCOD
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Alright so lastnight i was giving the opportunity to fight NSHouston and Slongcut

8th fight was against NSHouston. I was outboxing him the first two rounds, but then he was able to adapt to my style and outclassed me throughout 3-6rounds. He stunted me in round 6, i thought i was suited enough to block and dodge his punches and recover but he threw big punches, it was my mistake, instead of backing away i corner myself into the ropes and suffered the consequences. Round 7 to 10 was pure going back and forth with both brawling and boxing. I won 7, he won 8, i knocked him down in the 9th round, and he won the 10th. I lost by two points. I am disappointed with the results, i regressed. Instead of doing better than the last time i sparred with him, losing by 1 point and knocking him down....now i lost by 2 points, i did knocked him once, but he also knocked me down. Oh well. I will come back and get my rematch, just like i did with TheGetHitman. I lost by decision

9th fight was against Slongcut. I saw his fight with NSHouston. He appeared to be a one dimensional boxer puncher. I noticed in the video when he started to brawl against someone he would backslide and throw power punches, so i decided to box him. The beginning of the fight was a big surprise. He would time me really well when i got up close with uppercuts and straighs. I started adapting to the way he fights and noticed alot of patterns. I would feint when i was able to get close, he would throw punches that went straight into the air, then i would counter with my own uppercuts and straights
. It was a walk in the park, one scorecard had it 1-7 rounds all for me. I let him have the 8th round, i came back and knocked him down the 9th round, and since i knew he was a puncher i did not wanted to risk it, so i gave him the 10th round. He is a good fighter, but can be easily tricked. Good fight slongcut, i you want rematch jus tell me. I won my decision

Well now my record should be 7-2-3Kos

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:20 pm

EspaniaArmada wrote:Alright so lastnight i was giving the opportunity to fight NSHouston and Slongcut

8th fight was against NSHouston. I was outboxing him the first two rounds, but then he was able to adapt to my style and outclassed me throughout 3-6rounds. He stunted me in round 6, i thought i was suited enough to block and dodge his punches and recover but he threw big punches, it was my mistake, instead of backing away i corner myself into the ropes and suffered the consequences. Round 7 to 10 was pure going back and forth with both brawling and boxing. I won 7, he won 8, i knocked him down in the 9th round, and he won the 10th. I lost by two points. I am disappointed with the results, i regressed. Instead of doing better than the last time i sparred with him, losing by 1 point and knocking him down....now i lost by 2 points, i did knocked him once, but he also knocked me down. Oh well. I will come back and get my rematch, just like i did with TheGetHitman. I lost by decision

9th fight was against Slongcut. I saw his fight with NSHouston. He appeared to be a one dimensional boxer puncher. I noticed in the video when he started to brawl against someone he would backslide and throw power punches, so i decided to box him. The beginning of the fight was a big surprise. He would time me really well when i got up close with uppercuts and straighs. I started adapting to the way he fights and noticed alot of patterns. I would feint when i was able to get close, he would throw punches that went straight into the air, then i would counter with my own uppercuts and straights
. It was a walk in the park, one scorecard had it 1-7 rounds all for me. I let him have the 8th round, i came back and knocked him down the 9th round, and since i knew he was a puncher i did not wanted to risk it, so i gave him the 10th round. He is a good fighter, but can be easily tricked. Good fight slongcut, i you want rematch jus tell me. I won my decision

wow man. we really needto fight...
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Sure let me just get a couple of fights in, get my rematch with NSHouston and ill sign the contract lol

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:54 pm

You were actually going to be my next fight after i was planning to beat NSHouston but now the fightwill have to be postponed. Need to revaluate my style

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:58 pm

LMFAOOOOO make sure u dont duck me Very Happy
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:16 pm

EspaniaArmada wrote:Alright so lastnight i was giving the opportunity to fight NSHouston and Slongcut

Dude you gotta start sending them pics to me bro! You are claiming you have 9 fights already but I have about 6 pics from fights out of you... Text them to me instead bro: 312-662-2329
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by HZGaming4U Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:18 pm

EspaniaArmada wrote:You were actually going to be my next fight after i was planning to beat NSHouston but now  the fightwill have to be postponed. Need to revaluate my style

I just had a 3 fight Open Mic Training sessions with Houston. So watch out for the New NSHouston bro... Very Happy
HZGaming4U
HZGaming4U
IBF MW CHAMPION
IBF MW CHAMPION

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:23 pm

why u all leaving me out... no body is training me Sad
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:11 pm

I will sent the (8th fight) with NSHouston and (9th fight) with SLongcut pictures tomorrow sunday.

I think i have not sent he pictures of my fight against Reezy

I should have sent you 7 pics

1st fight against Reezy. I won Ko
2nd fight against TheGetHItman. I lost decision
3rd fight against Dotkomster. I won KO
4th Fight agaist Beachcruzer. I won KO
5th FIght against Beachcruzer. I won Decision
6th Fight against TheGetHitman. I won Decision
7th fight against TheGetHitman. I won Decision

Tell me which one are you missing? I am going to sent you the one with Reezy.

Then i am going to sent you the one with NSHOuston

Then i am going to sent you the one with Slongcut

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaniaArmada Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:14 pm

Ok i just sent the pictures against my fight with Reezy_2_Cold.

I will sent you the two fights against NSHOuston and Slongcut tomorrow

Tell me if that is the one that i am missing

EspaniaArmada
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by IraqiCOD/Abz Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:55 pm

how do u send him pics
IraqiCOD/Abz
IraqiCOD/Abz
LICENSED BOXER A
LICENSED BOXER A

Back to top Go down

Post by d-othercon-emm_5 Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:10 pm

i'll bring hell on earth the next time i get knocked down in the last round and losing fights by 1 point because of it hahaha

d-othercon-emm_5
LICENSED BOXER
LICENSED BOXER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next